REGISTERING A DEATH
FATALITY AND DEATH
The death may be reported by a relative or the funeral service provider.
- Death are registered by attaching the documents required to verify the data, filled out according to the death certificate issued by the institutions.
- protocol on report the fatality• death certificate
- birth certificate
- to verify marital status for divorcees: a certified marriage certificate/final proof of dissolution
- to verify marital status for widows: death certificat
- identity documents of the deceased: identity card, address card, passport, driving license
- a statement by a relative on the place and manner of burial
- power of attorney