LITTER, GARBAGE, ILLEGAL WASTE, ILLEGAL WASTE DISPOSAL, CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS, MUNICIPAL WASTE
Litter or illegally dumped waste in non-public spaces is disposed of under the authority of a notary, within the framework of an environmental administrative procedure.
- Report the matter in writing.
- Written submissions are processed by the Green Office (Zöld Iroda). Procedural deadline: 60 days in full proceedings, 8 days in summary proceedings. The time limit does not include the duration of a stay of proceedings.
- The procedure includes an on-site visit to explore the submitted matter.
- The owner of the waste and/or the property may be obligated to remove the waste.
- the subject matter
- the exact location,
- the property concerned,
- name and contact details of the notifier