CONSENT TO PARKING FOR TAKING CARE OF ANOTHER
A consent to parking for taking care of another can be granted to those looking after a chronically ill or severely disabled relative residing within a district parking zone in the 12th district.
CONDITIONS FOR GRANTING THE PERMIT
- The consent to parking is issued for a car designated by the person looking after their relative.
- The person providing the care does not have a motor vehicle tax debt or a local tax debt or other liability to the Municipality.
- At the time of submitting the application, according to the records of all parking operators in the capital, there are no outstanding waiting fees or fines for the requested vehicle due to an unauthorized parking event older than 30 days.
- The GP of the person looked after certifies that the person is chronically ill or severely disabled.
The consent entitles for parking in the zone of the chronically ill or severely disabled person's place of residence in the parking areas maintained by the 12th district and the metropolitan municipality for parking without restrictions regarding payment and duration.
The consent can be requested in person at the customer service desk of the Hegyvidék Local Council during office hours.
- Reimbursement fee is uniformly HUF 2,000.