NOTIFICATION OF ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
ACCOMMODATION, BED & BREAKFAST, CAMPING, HOLIDAY HOME, COMMUNITY ACCOMMODATION, OTHER ACCOMMODATION, VILLAGE ACCOMMODATION
If the conditions set out in the laws and regulations are met, the accommodation facility will be registered, and its operation randomly checked. If the service is discontinued or the conditions are no longer met, an order on deleting the facility from the register will be issued.
Registry containing the data prescribed by law – Accommodation register
- Submit the application to the Administrative Office (Hatósági Iroda).
- Decision on registration.
Procedural deadline: 15 days
- download the form
- a document certifying the title to the use of the property (in copy),
- proof of the beneficiary's consent (if applicable),
- in case of a jointly owned real estate, a document certifying the co-owners’ consent (if applicable)
CHANGE IN DATA, CHANGE IN OPENING HOURS, TERMINATION OF ACTIVITY
- Any change in the data – name, registered seat, statistical code, range of goods marketed, etc. – must be reported promptly. (There is no form to report the change.)
- Changes in opening hours must be reported within eight days prior to the change. Download the form
- The termination of the activity – the closure of the store – must be reported within eight days following the termination. Download the form
Free of charge and duties.