If you own a dog (or dogs) older than 4 months within the administrative area of Budapest 12th District Hegyvidék Municipality, please fill out the relevant form in accordance with the immunisation records of the animal. Our office maintains a local electronic register for protecting the rights, personal safety and property of the owner and keeper of the animal and of other persons, as well as for animal control and animal welfare tasks.
The last dog census was conducted between 1 March 2017 and 30 June 2017
- Owners of dogs over four months of age are asked to fill out the “Dog Census Form” in accordance with the immunisation records of the animal.
- Please fill out one form for each dog.
- Before filling out the form, please check the date of the animal's last rabies vaccination and if it took place more than one year ago, please have the dog vaccinated immediately.
- If you have any questions or comments about the census, please contact the staff of the Administrative Office (Hatósági Iroda) by phone at +36 1 224 5900/Extension 5303, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name and address of the owner
- Name, address, telephone number and e-mail of the keeper (a natural person supervising the dog)
- The dog’s type, sex, date of birth, colour, and name
- The dog’s place of residence
- The serial number of the transponder implanted, the date of implantation, the name of the veterinarian performing the operation and the license number on their stamp
- For neutered dogs, the date of neutering, the name of the veterinarian performing the operation and the license number on their stamp
- The serial number of the dog’s immunisation records, name of the issuing veterinarian and the license number on their stamp
- Date of vaccination against rabies
- The vaccine used in the vaccination against rabies, its serial number and the name and license number of the veterinarian providing the vaccination