ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS FOR PUBLIC SPACE USE
PUBLIC SPACE USE, CONTAINER, SELLING, PERMIT, DECISION
Issue of public space use approvals for selling, use of public space related to construction works, for advertising, etc.
After submitting the application and the relevant permits, the client shall pay the fee for the use of a public space and collect the decision.
- Application for public space use
- copy of the document authorising the activity to be carried out in a public space: business license, company extract, specimen signature; for welfare and other organisations: document certifying registration, primary producer license;
- site plan; for applications for commercial, service or product display purposes: a photograph or technical drawing showing the intended display;
- technical description and blueprint of the equipment to be installed, site photo for terrace requests;
- in the case of advertising equipment: decision from a settlement planning procedure conducted by the Urban Planning and Chief Architect's Office (Városrendezési és Főépítészi Iroda);
- approved traffic plan;
- names and addresses of family members and employees involved in the activity;
- for events: the expected number of participants and the location and number of toilets planned;
- for public space use where municipal solid waste is expected to be produced: proof that the public service related to municipal solid waste will be used by the applicant.
HUF 3,000 duty;
Public space usage fee based on the extent of use.