PUBLIC SPACE USE, CONTAINER, SELLING, PERMIT, DECISION
Issue of public space use approvals for selling, use of public space related to construction works, for advertising, etc.
- Application for public space use
- copy of the document authorising the activity to be carried out in a public space: business license, company extract, specimen signature; for welfare and other organisations: document certifying registration, primary producer license;
- site plan; for applications for commercial, service or product display purposes: a photograph or technical drawing showing the intended display;
- technical description and blueprint of the equipment to be installed, site photo for terrace requests;
- in the case of advertising equipment: decision from a settlement planning procedure conducted by the Urban Planning and Chief Architect's Office (Városrendezési és Főépítészi Iroda);
- approved traffic plan;
- names and addresses of family members and employees involved in the activity;
- for events: the expected number of participants and the location and number of toilets planned;
- for public space use where municipal solid waste is expected to be produced: proof that the public service related to municipal solid waste will be used by the applicant.
HUF 3,000 duty;
Public space usage fee based on the extent of use.