PARKING ZONE FOR TRANSFERRING
PARK AND RIDE
The "Park and Ride" transfer zone was created in 2018 with the intent toprovide preferential parking for Hegyvidék residents with a permanent address outside the district parking zone.
The "Park and Ride" transfer zone provides discounted parking within the waiting areas marked with the "P + U" sign between 8.00 and 18.00 each day. After 18.00, the normal parking fee for the area is payable until the end of the operating hours.
CONDITIONS FOR CLAIMING THE DISCOUNT
Registering a Hegyvidék account and personal identification of the individual is required for using the “Park and Ride" transfer zone.
- Discounts can be claimed online only, after registration in the Municipality's e-administration system.
- The keeper of the vehicle is the claimant.
- The car has a valid registration certificate and does not have a BOLO on it.
- The claimant’s place of residence in the 12th district is within the parking zone.
- The claimant has no local tax debts or other debts towards the Municipality.
- The claimant has no debts older than 30 days at a metropolitan parking company.
- Tariffs can only be paid by credit card.
Decree 30-2010_Főv.Kgy.R. (VI.4).
Municipal Decree 14-2010. (VI.28.)
Detailed guide to using the "Park and Ride" transfer zone
"Park and Ride" ZONE MAP
- The tariff is HUF 700 per occasion in the period from 8 am to 6 pm.
- When registering your bank card, a one-time test charge of HUF 100 is made, which is refunded immediately by the system.
- Where operating times last beyond 18.00 hours, the parking fee must be paid until the end of the operating times.