The "Park and Ride" transfer zone was created in 2018 with the intent toprovide preferential parking for Hegyvidék residents with a permanent address outside the district parking zone.
The "Park and Ride" transfer zone provides discounted parking within the waiting areas marked with the "P + U" sign between 8.00 and 18.00 each day. After 18.00, the normal parking fee for the area is payable until the end of the operating hours.
CONDITIONS FOR CLAIMING THE DISCOUNT
- Discounts can be claimed online only, after registration in the Municipality's e-administration system.
- The keeper of the vehicle is the claimant.
- The car has a valid registration certificate and does not have a BOLO on it.
- The claimant’s place of residence in the 12th district is within the parking zone.
- The claimant has no local tax debts or other debts towards the Municipality.
- The claimant has no debts older than 30 days at a metropolitan parking company.
- Tariffs can only be paid by credit card.
- The tariff is HUF 700 per occasion in the period from 8 am to 6 pm.
- When registering your bank card, a one-time test charge of HUF 100 is made, which is refunded immediately by the system.
- Where operating times last beyond 18.00 hours, the parking fee must be paid until the end of the operating times.