CHANGE OF LEASE RIGHTS, TRANSFER OF LEASE RIGHTS
The transfer of the right to lease the premises is subject to the following conditions:
- the activity the new tenant intends to carry out in the premises is not contrary to the purpose of using the premises;
- the new tenant of any premises used for primary care for the population will also carry out activities within the scope of primary care, and only those activities;
- the new tenant agrees to pay the Municipality upon receiving their consent 30% of the market value of the premises as calculated at the time of taking up residence, in the manner and within the deadline specified by the landlord.
- the new lessor does not have the necessary license for the activity he/she intends to carry out;
- the activity violates the provisions of a separate law.
Any added value created in the five years prior to the transfer by the transferring lessee or their predecessor and not reimbursed by the landlord shall be deducted from the market value. When determining the value, the work required for carrying out the activity in the premises should not be taken into account.
The conditions for consenting to the change in the lease of the premises are the same as for the consent to the transfer.
Consent to the change is subject to the new tenant agreeing to the new terms and conditions disclosed by the landlord.
The landlord shall refuse consent if: