WORKSHOP, SITE, INDUSTRY, MANUFACTURING
At the permit is issued, the site also gets registered and the records are published at the local government’s website. When the data and the documents specified by law have been submitted, the notary will decide on issuing the site permit and on the registration of the site or the rejection of the application, taking into account the on-site inspection and the statutory opinions of the competent authorities.
Registry containing the data prescribed by law
- Submit your application to the Administrative Office (Hatósági Iroda)
- A decision is made on issuing the site permit and on the registration of the site or the rejection of the application.
Procedural deadline: 30 days
- download the form
- a document certifying the title to the use of the property (in copy)
- proof of the beneficiary's consent (if applicable)
- in case of a jointly owned real estate, a document certifying the co-owners’ consent (if applicable)
HUF 5,000 (money order or bank transfer).
CHANGE OF DATA, CHANGE OF OPENING HOURS, TERMINATION OF ACTIVITY
- Any change in the data (name, registered seat, statistical number, etc.) must be promptly reported by the person or entity conducting the industrial activities. (There is no form to report the change.)
- The termination of the activity must be promptly reported. Download the form here.