FLATS FOR RENT, APPLICATION, MUNICIPAL RENTAL HOUSING
Reviewing applications for renting municipal housing.
Please submit your application for rental housing to the Municipality in writing, at the customer service desk in person or by post.
Pursuant to municipal regulation on rental housing, applications must be be ranked. The application must include the aspects to be considered under the regulation:
- whether your application is for subsidised, cost-based or market-based leasing,
- whether you or a co-habiting close relative owns or benefits from another property,
- the number of people taking up residence together, number of children,
- monthly net income per capita in the year preceding the application,
- whether you have any tax debts or other public dues collectible in the form of taxes,
- financial situation,
- demand (size and number of rooms),
- your roots in the district (residence, workplace, kindergarten, school, etc.),
- other circumstances considered important by the applicant.
There is no form for the application; please submit a handwritten or typewritten application.
- Submit your request at the customer service desk or by mail.
- The application is reviewed.
- In case of approval, the apartment is visited.
- If you accept the apartment, please submit a proposal on the lease to the Proprietorship and Urban Development Committee (Tulajdonosi és Városfejlesztési Bizottság).
- Drawing up the lease agreement.