PARKING PERMIT FOR TRANSPORTING CHILDREN
This type of parking permit can be requested by parents (and legal guardians) who take their children by car to a nursery, kindergarten or school situated in a parking zone. The permit entitles the driver to park twice a day for free for up to 20 minutes at a time (up to 20 minutes once a day for school-age children) in the zone at the institution's address.
No more than 2 such parking permits can be issued per type of institution (nursery/kindergarten or school).
CONDITIONS FOR GRANTING THE PERMIT
- The car has a valid registration certificate and does not have a BOLO on it.
- The claimant’s place of residence is in the 12th district.
- The child of the claimant attends a nursery, kindergarten or primary school (Grades 1 to 5) within a parking zone in the district.
- The claimant lives in the same household as his or her child.
- The claimant has no local tax debts or other debts towards the Municipality.
- The claimant has no debts older than 30 days at a metropolitan parking company. An additional requirement for claiming consent is that the start time of parking must be indicated on a disc placed behind the front windscreen of the vehicle, clearly visible from the outside. Do not alter the disc unless the vehicle leaves the parking space.
TERMS OF ONLINE CANCELLATION
- Certificate of attendance at an institution.
- The child's address card.
- Address card of the requesting parent.
- Vehicle registration certificate.
- Reimbursement fee is uniformly HUF 2,000.