FLATMATE AGREEMENT, RENTING OUT TO FLATMATES
Concluding a flatmate agreement, renting out to flatmates.
The following conditions must be met when the application is reviewed:
- A flatmate agreement may be concluded with a person who has been the tenant's certified partner and has lived in the apartment with the tenant for at least one year, or the tenant's child, adopted child, stepchild or foster child if the child is at least 14 years old and has lived in the apartment with the tenant for at least a year.
- A flatmate agreement may also be concluded with the tenant's granddaughter born of a child legally admitted to the flat, if the granddaughter has reached the age of 14 and has lived in the flat with the tenant for at least one year.
- A flatmate agreement may not be concluded if the relative referred to in paragraphs 1 or 2 has another flat or part of a flat within the capital.
- The tenant and the prospective tenant shall jointly request the conclusion of the flatmate agreement in writing from the landlord.
Documents required for consent:
- • a copy of the applicant's identity card and official certificate of residence (address card)
- • a statement that the applicant does not have another apartment or part of an apartment within the capital
- • in the case of a partner, an authentic instrument
Document required for concluding a flatmate agreement: