Reportable industrial service activity
WORKSHOP, SITE, INDUSTRY, MANUFACTURING, REPAIRS, OPERATING A CAR PARK, DENTAL TECHNOLOGY, GARAGE, AUTOMOBILE REPAIR
When an application is submitted on new industrial/service activities and the data and documents prescribed by law have been submitted. the notary registers the intended industrial/service activity – provided that the activity can be lawfully carried out in the building zone where the site is situated – and it is published at the local government website.
Registry containing the data prescribed by law
- Submit your application to the Administrative Office (Hatósági Iroda)
- A decision is made on registering the activity.
Procedural deadline: 15 days
- download the form
- a document certifying the title to the use of the property (in copy)
- proof of the beneficiary's consent (if applicable)
- in case of a jointly owned real estate, a document certifying the co-owners’ consent (if applicable)
Change of data, termination of activity
- Any change in the data (name, registered seat, statistical number, etc.) must be promptly reported by the person or entity conducting the industrial activities. (There is no form to report the change.)
- The termination of the activity must be promptly reported. Download the form here.
HUF 5,000 (money order or bank transfer).