SHOP, STORE, COMMERCE, RETAIL, WHOLESALE
When the data and documents prescribed by law have been submitted, the notary registers the intended commercial activity.
Commercial registry of activities subject to notification and authorisation
How to apply
- Submit your application to the Administrative Office (Hatósági Iroda).
- The license is issued and the activity is registered, provided that preconditions are met.
Procedural deadline: 25 days.
- Download the form to request an operational license
- a document certifying the title to the use of the shop (in copy)
- proof of the beneficiary's consent (if applicable)
- in case of a jointly owned real estate, a document certifying the co-owners’ consent (if applicable)
CHANGE IN DATA, CHANGE IN OPENING HOURS, TERMINATION OF ACTIVITY
- Any change in the data – name, registered seat, statistical code, range of goods marketed, etc. – must be reported promptly. (There is no form to report the change.)
- Changes in opening hours must be reported within eight days prior to the change.
- The termination of the activity – the closure of the store – must be reported within eight days following the termination.
Free of charge and duties.